Although Kyazma sells directly to its customers, some organisations prefer to purchase Kyazma's products through their local reseller agent. You, as a local reseller agent, can make use of the normal Quotation request form and Order form. Please read the information below regarding each form.
- Preferred resellers
Reseller information for the price quotation request form
You, as a local reseller agent can make use of the normal 'JoinMap & MapQTL Price quotation request form', keeping in mind the following points:
- After submitting the form, it is processed and you will receive a price quotation document (in Adobe PDF format) at the e-mail address at the top of the form (under point 4); here, fill out the e-mail address of the reseller agent.
The form prompts for name, address, etcetera of the to be licensed organisation;
here, fill out the data of your customer.
NB: The price depends on the nonprofit/profit status of the to be licensed organisation,
not on that of your organisation !
The Tax ID is for Customs purposes and should be that of the reseller agent.
- It is advised to read the 'Reseller information for the Order Form' below.
Reseller information for the order form
You, as a local reseller agent can make use of the normal 'JoinMap & MapQTL Order form', keeping in mind the following points:
After submitting the order form, it is processed and usually within 2 working days
you will receive two documents (in Adobe PDF format) at the e-mail address at the top
of the order form (under point 4):
The formal order document;
this document contains all information about the to be licensed organisation, the licenses ordered and the software license agreement.
This document must be signed by the legal representative of the to be licensed organisation (your customer), because it establishes a legal agreement for the use of the software between the software end user and Kyazma.
this document contains all payment details, the delivery address and the billing address.
- The formal order document;
The order form prompts for three name and address sets:
The to be licensed organisation, including software end-user(s);
here, fill out the data of your customer.
NB: The price depends on the nonprofit/profit status of the to be licensed organisation !
The delivery address;
here, fill out the reseller agent's office address.
The billing address;
here, fill out the reseller agent's address.
The Tax ID (for Customs purposes) should be that of the reseller agent.
- The to be licensed organisation, including software end-user(s);
Using your office's address for delivery and billing has the following consequences:
- Your office receives the invoice from Kyazma, and you can send your own invoice to your customer. On this invoice you should add (1) the commission for your service to your customer to the amount charged by Kyazma, (2) the import duties you paid, and (3) the local taxes.
- The software package will be delivered to your office, thereby preventing complex situations (and thus delays) with your local customs office.
- Your office must ship the software package to your customer.
The order form prompts for an e-mail address, at the top under point 4;
here, fill out that of the reseller agent.
This has the following consequences:
- It ensures that you will receive the formal documents by e-mail.
- You must forward the formal order document to your customer, preferably by e-mail.
Your customer must sign the formal order document, and mail it to Kyazma,
preferably by express courier or by e-mail.
Your customer may also mail a copy to your office if you like.
- Handling plus shipping to the delivery address (the reseller agent's office) are included in the amount charged by Kyazma. Local import duties and taxes are not included. Kyazma does not provide any commission to a reseller agent.
Preferred reseller agents
Below is a short list of preferred reseller agents for some countries:
|China||Sanyangtai Agricultural Sci&Tech Co. Ltd, Zhangjiagang||<liudreams(at)gmail.com>|
|India||Neogen Informatics, New Delhi||<info(at)neogeninformatics.com>|
|Japan||Trans Pacific Network Co., Ltd. (Kaigaisoft), Kobe||<tpn(at)kaigaisoft.com>|
|Mexico||Probiotek, San Nicolás de los Garza, N.L.||<dirección(at)probiotek.com>|
|South Korea||Insilicogen Inc., Suwon, Gyeonggi-do||<codes(at)insilicogen.com>|