Evaluate MapQTL ® 6
You are invited to evaluate the software prior to your purchase to see if it suits your requirements.
The evaluation version of MapQTL 6 allows you to test the software extensively on your own data and some
demonstration data, without having to obtain an individual license.
The evaluation version is limited in some functionality, such as printing and exporting.
These limitations are lifted upon installation of an individual license file that is obtained upon purchase.
Instructions for download and use of the evaluation version
- To download the evaluation version installer, enter the eight characters shown in the image and click the button:
(Build: 3mar2020.24feb2020; size: ~4 MB; SHA1 hash: eda0 33db 3097 c7da db4d cb35 07c8 1010 ad37 cfb6)
- save this file in a temporary directory as 'MQ6setup.exe';
- run this 'MQ6setup.exe' installation program and follow instructions;
- the program may be launched through this installer; later you can start MapQTL through the MS-Windows Start menu
(under All Programs / Kyazma); (NB: MapQTL 6 cannot read preceding version projects.)
- the user manual is available as pdf document through the Help menu of MapQTL;
read the Introduction chapter and do the exercises of the Getting started chapter
of the manual to get a good impression of MapQTL's possibilities;
- demonstration datasets are in the subdirectory 'DemoData' of the
MapQTL directory (typically: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MapQTL6\DemoData);
- the evaluation copy is limited:
it loads only the first two numerical traits of the quantitative data file,
the first two linkage groups of the map file,
only two populations and two maps;
copying, printing and exporting are not available.
MapQTL 6 is available as 32-bit software for the 32- and 64-bit MS-Windows 10 platform.
Other MS-Windows platforms are not supported. Previous versions are no longer available.